- Educate yourself about your condition. Learn how to live with your chronic illness. At first it might seem like it is controlling you, but the more you learn and can do for yourself, the more normal and in control you will feel.
- Recognize your limits and learn to say no.
- Build fun into your life. Plan some activities for both of you to participate in together.
- Effective communication is vital for the long-term health of your marriage
- Focus your physical and emotional resources on those things that matter most.
- Accept help from others.
- Share your gifts and talents with others.
Are there others that you would add?